Job Title: Site Finding Analyst
Reports to: Site Acquisition Manager
Remuneration: Salary dependent on experience
Location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
About BSR Group:
British Solar Renewables (BSR) is a leading renewable energy developer and provider of expert services into the renewable energy industry. Our mission is to create the smart energy systems we need for a low-carbon future. We design, plan, construct, connect and manage utility-scale solar and energy storage projects for developers and investors in the UK and internationally.
Working closely with the commercial development team, search for new large scale solar farm, battery, hydrogen & onshore wind opportunities within the UK.
The main function of this role will be to input data for the team’s GIS system, using their knowledge of renewable energy development and information from a number of sources including planning, grid, construction etc. The role will identify potential land opportunities for the project development team to follow up with a site visit.
This entry-level role would be well suited to a graduate looking to begin their career in the renewables sector.
- Inputting data into GIS system
- Processing land title and ownership details
- Identifying potential land for development
- Answering landowner contact via phone and email when the team are on site visits
- Understanding of solar farm/ battery development
- Degree in a relevant discipline e.g. renewable energy, engineering, data analytics, planning
- Competent computer user – ideally experienced in using GIS or mapping tools
- Enthusiasm for finding new opportunities
- Experience in data analysis/inputting
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
Closing date: Wednesday 1st December, 12pm
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com