Title: Site Acquisition Manager
Reports to: Senior Site Acquisition Manager
Remuneration: Salary dependent on experience, 25 days annual leave, pension, healthcare, life cover
Reporting to the Senior Site Acquisition Manager, the Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible for identifying and securing suitable land areas for Renewable & sustainable Energy development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that health and safety is at the forefront of all decision making.
- Maintain a continual review process with the Grid team to evaluate grid connection opportunities for development.
- Obtain Signed Letters of Authority (LOA) from landowners or their representatives.
- When required, negotiate an exclusivity agreement with landowners.
- Negotiate Heads of terms (HOTs) with landowners or their representatives.
- Appoint external Land agent services as required to finalise HOTs
- Liaise with the Property legal team to ensure HOTs meet or exceed the companies required legal requirements
- Liaise with the legal team to ensure exclusivity agreements meet or exceed the companies required legal requirements
- Liaise with the Head of asset management to ensure all developments are commercially viable
- Arrange and attend site visits to assess potential sites for development
- Ensure suitable communication is always maintained with landowners or their representatives
- Compile and present site development presentations for approval
- Ensure that the ArcGIS mapping system is maintained as fit for purpose
- Experience in the renewables sector preferred
- Experience in Land management preferred
- GIS systems, not essential
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- MS office proficient
- Driving licence
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good Negotiating skills
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
Closing date: Monday 17th October 12 noon.
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com