Job Title: Recruiter (Fixed Term Contract)
Remuneration: Salary dependent on experience
Location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
About BSR Group:
British Solar Renewables (BSR) is a leading renewable energy developer and provider of expert services into the renewable energy industry. Our mission is to create the smart energy systems we need for a low-carbon future. We design, plan, construct, connect and manage utility-scale solar and energy storage projects for developers and investors in the UK and internationally.
British Solar Renewables are looking for an in-house Recruiter to join the HR team to manage our internal recruitment. This post is a fixed-term contract, up to 12 months to cover maternity leave.
This role will involve assisting with current and future recruitment needs, writing job adverts, advertising roles online and assisting with the internal hiring and onboarding processes. BSR are looking for an individual who can be passionate about our company, and what it means to be part of the growing BSR team.
This entry-level role would be well suited to an individual looking to begin their career in the recruitment sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside all departments within BSR Group to discuss recruitment requirements and assist with writing job adverts
- Advertise internal vacancies on company website, job boards and social networks
- Source candidates through professional networks
- Screen job applications
- Collaborate with managers to interview candidates
- Providing interview feedback to candidates
- Work with the HR department to assist with the hiring process
- Complete reference checks for new employees
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Attend career events to promote BSR
- Form relationships with local universities to find potential work placements
- Develop job descriptions and ensure they are kept updated
- Build relationships with candidates
An understanding of the recruitment process would be beneficial, but not essential. Candidates must be confident on the phone and in talking to both internal and external parties. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English, or equivalent
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use initiative
- Team player who does not mind working on their own
- Clean driving licence
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
Closing date: Monday 11th March
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com