Reports to: Head of Commissioning
Remuneration: Salary dependent on experience
Location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
About BSR Group:
British Solar Renewables (BSR) is a leading renewable energy developer and provider of expert services into the renewable energy industry. Our mission is to create the smart energy systems we need for a low-carbon future. We design, plan, construct, connect and manage utility-scale solar and energy storage projects for developers and investors in the UK and internationally.
The Post Construction Document Administrator combines administrative activities required by both the Commissioning and O&M teams, providing support with collating, and filing of documents critical for the completion of construction contracts and contract milestones, compiling the O&M manuals and supporting the O&M team with ongoing document control. The role will have multiple interfaces with both internal stakeholders across the business, and external clients and suppliers of goods and services.
The person in this role will be flexibly working depending on demand between the latest projects being completed by the Commissioning team through the commissioning process through to the operations phase as well as administration duties for projects within the O&M portfolio.
Commissioning Team Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving, maintaining, controlling, distributing and filing documentation in line with Project turnaround requirements.
- Production of the EPC final document packs, including O&M Manual, ensuring that all documentation and drawings issued meet the Project Specification, regulations and contract requirements.
- Cross referencing all documentation to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Co-ordinating with teams within BSR, suppliers and sub-contractors to verify information, answer questions, and resolve problems regarding documentation.
- Archiving documentation and records in accordance with Contractor and Project requirements.
- Production of document lists and deadlines and issuing to site per build.
O&M Duties and Responsibility
- Close collaboration with the Operations Coordinators in supporting the Operations team for effective service delivery as required.
- Organising calibration of equipment and tools in line with requirements, maintaining expiry date logs and collections/deliveries of the equipment.
- Supporting with O&M Manual reviews and updates as projects go through their life cycle
- Ordering and raising of purchase orders for spare parts replenishment and required equipment considering supplier, and logistics for service provision.
- IMS adherence and input to ongoing development of the IMS systems.
- Assisting with warranty claim administration.
- Assistance with locating, collating, filing, and providing documentation to Field Service team members.
- Experience of working in document control (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task to meet various deadlines.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise effectively.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good general IT skills including MS Office.
- Experience of working within an operations environment would be beneficial.
- Ability to collect and collate data from disparate sources under their own initiative.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
Closing date: Friday 30th September, 12pm
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org