Job Title: Grid Analyst
Reports to: Grid Connections Manager
Remuneration: Salary dependent on experience
Location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
About BSR Group:
British Solar Renewables (BSR) is a leading renewable energy developer and provider of expert services into the renewable energy industry. Our mission is to create the smart energy systems we need for a low-carbon future. We design, plan, construct, connect and manage utility-scale solar and energy storage projects for developers and investors in the UK and internationally.
Reporting to the Grid Connections Manager, the Grid Analyst will be responsible for analysing the UK Electricity distribution and transmission system to identify potential connection points for renewable or sustainable energy developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing DNO and National Grid status and future work reports
- Analysis of DNO and National Grid outputs to forecast potential connection points
- Communicate potential connection points to the site finding team
- Analysis of DNO and third-party reports
- Assist the grid team with general grid administration task including but not limited to:
- Compiling Grid Application forms
- Submission of grid applications to the DNO (District Network Operator)
- Submission of grid estimate requests to the DNO for prospective sites
- Logging & maintaining Grid Application progress and status
Electrical Engineering qualification (Mixed Engineering qualification including Electrical elements will be considered)
All LV and Grid application knowledge will be provided
Ms Office, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd November 2022 12 noon
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org