British Solar Renewables (BSR) develops, designs, constructs and manages utility scale solar and energy storage projects across the UK and internationally. Our goal is to create the smart energy systems we need for a net zero carbon future.
A few of the highlights of joining BSR:
1) Welcoming, friendly and fun workplace, including team volunteering events, Christmas and Summer parties, monthly contact days and social events.
2) Our hybrid working policy means you can choose which two days of the week you come into the office, offering you flexibility and a better work-life balance.
3) We offer private healthcare through AXA and access to 24-hour advice through our Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help you with all of life’s questions, issues, or concerns.
Where are we?
BSR’s head office is based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset. Located in the beautiful Somerset countryside, we are in the perfect location for those who enjoy scenic views and welcoming communities! We are local to Wells Cathedral, a popular attraction for locals and tourists, as well as Glastonbury Tor, a spectacular viewing point overlooking Somerset. We are in easy reach of Bath (18 miles), Bristol (20 miles) and Yeovil (19 miles), giving you a variety of restaurants, activities, and shopping! We are also five miles from Glastonbury Festival, if that’s your thing!
What you will be doing in this role:
Providing support to the Chief Executive Officer and carry out assistant, marketing, and general office duties as required.
The role would suit an enthusiastic, professional PA with experience in providing high level administrative and project support.
What we need from you:
- CEO Diary management and administration
- Coordination of CEO internal and external meetings, preparing meeting packs and assisting where needed
- Liaise with CEO and departmental heads to ensure all office management requirements are fulfilled. Including insurances and bills.
- Coordinate in person business reception, business visitors and guests.
- Internal corporate communications coordination and management, ensuring corporate stationary is up to date and current, including corporate slide deck, letterheads.
- Mail opening, review and distribution.
- Coordinate Monday Morning slide pack from internal teams for CEO for presentation on Monday Morning Meeting.
- Coordinate board meeting notes into board meeting document for CEO review.
- External Corporate communication including press announcements and Website administration for teams throughout the company, including site updates, and press announcements.
- Coordinate business visitors from the telephone and website.
- Creating relevant regular and scheduled multimedia content for BSR’s Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Corporate marketing administration, to include inter-team involvement in exhibitions, and conferences (bookings, and logistics)
Skills you’ll have:
- Good level of IT skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised with ability to effectively manage an ever-changing workload.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Polite, professional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
Experience you have gained:
- Experience of working in an exciting agile working environment
- Experience in office management, business communications and marketing would be advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with internal and external personnel.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
- Bonus scheme
- Long service recognition scheme
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Free office parking
- Social events
Closing date: Monday 20th February at 12 noon
If this role sounds right for you, we would love to receive your application! Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BSR is an equal opportunities employer, we are excited about employing and developing the best talent. Hiring decisions are based on experience, skills and qualifications relating to the role/roles applied for. If you need any reasonable adjustments made to perform at your best during the interview process, please contact the email address above.