Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Reports to: Head of IT
Remuneration: Salary dependent on experience
Contract type: 2 year fixed term
Location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
About BSR Group:
British Solar Renewables (BSR) is a leading renewable energy developer and provider of expert services into the renewable energy industry. Our mission is to create the smart energy systems we need for a low-carbon future. We design, plan, construct, connect and manage utility-scale solar and energy storage projects for developers and investors in the UK and internationally.
Through analysis of existing business processes and systems, contract obligations and existing operational data streams, the Business Systems Analyst will lead system selections for the business at an exciting time of growth in the renewables sector. Reporting to the Head of IT and engaging heavily across all business functions, you will help to manage, change and plan for the future as BSR transitions to an IPP.
As the role and selection of systems develops the Business Systems Analyst will lead project(s) implementation using their project management skills working closely with the IT team and other business champions.
The ideal candidate will have managed technology solution projects from conception to delivery previously. A strong understanding, or previous experience in delivering Construction Finance, CMMS or Asset Management systems would be advantageous.
As a Business Analyst, you will champion the use of data and will build positive and professional relationships with senior members of the company, in order to shape the future of data collation and reporting, identifying best practice, trends and learning, and ultimately help lead the organisation towards a culture of insight led decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead on requirements capture with stakeholders, prioritising requirements in line with business objectives and priorities and programme targets
- Manage project scope and communicate requirements
- Build project timelines and milestone activities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s), including progress reports, risks/issues etc
- Work with relevant stakeholders and suppliers\consultants to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Ensure that the Integrated Management Systems (IMS) are updated and kept aligned with changes in business processes and systems
- Develop and deliver training sessions that promote the smooth roll out and user adoption of systems with end users
- Produce and update system user guides
- Batchelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
- Experience in a Business Analyst or Project Management role - essential
- PRINCE2 \ Agile Practitioner Qualification – desirable
- ERP/CMMS Systems Implementation
- Knowledge of hosting and cloud-based application management
- Waterfall/Agile project methodologies
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills with dedication to detail
- Self-starting, self-motivated and proactive approach
- Creative, innovative with an aptitude for problem solving
- Effective listener and analytical thinker
- Good presentation and training skills
Microsoft 365 Skills:
- Office 365
- Power Automate
- Power Bi
- Dynamics 365 - Advantageous
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
Closing date: Friday 14th October, 12pm
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com