Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
Remuneration: Salary dependent on experience
Location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset
About BSR Group:
British Solar Renewables (BSR) is a leading renewable energy developer and provider of expert services into the renewable energy industry. Our mission is to create the smart energy systems we need for a low-carbon future. We design, plan, construct, connect and manage utility-scale solar and energy storage projects for developers and investors in the UK and internationally.
Reporting to Senior Project Manager and representing the interests of the Developer, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting and co-ordinating Project Manager(s) & Junior Project Manager(s) in the development of large scale solar PV and energy storage projects.
Working with the Senior Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will assist in co-ordinating all aspects of the Development lifecycle.
Drawing on internal and external resources the role will involve working with the Project Management team in the planning and implementation of an agreed list of milestones and deliverables across the project life span from inception through to handover of the asset.
The role requires a basic understanding of commercial, legal, technical and construction activities required to successfully deliver high value energy based projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the Health and Safety is at the forefront of all decision making – ‘Everyone Safe Always’, in particular ensuring compliance with BSR’s Health and Safety Policy
- The co-ordination of Development documents to ensure that all required information is correct and available for review on time at the identified milestones
- Analyse the Development portfolio milestones and deliverables to identify project slippage and make corrective action recommendations
- Analyse and report on Key consultant performance across the Development portfolio
- Co-ordinate consultant tenders for new developments
- Manage the preparation and compilation of key common project documents
- Ensure compliance of the Project management team with the BSR Procurement systems
- Organising/ co-ordination of common survey/ quote activities for development contractors
- Collate information from the development team to prepare and issue the Developments Teams monthly reports
- Attending meetings with project stakeholders
- Interaction/ co-ordination with Grid team
- General project co-ordination as required
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organised approach to work
- Good communication both written and verbal
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A team player who listens, learns and actively communicates across all levels of the Group.
- Works well under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension – the Company will contribute 4%.
- Private Healthcare
- Life cover four times salary;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- BSR will pay for one professional membership per year.
Closing date: Monday 11th October, 12pm
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org